Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CAREERS

You would be very happy in a career that utilised your level-headedness, and allowed you to work mainly on your own. You want a career that allows you to be creative, without having to be involved with lots of people. Some careers that would be perfect for you are:

* Artist
* Historian
* Banker
* Novelist
* University Professor
* Photographer
* Vet
* Paralegal
* Graphic Designer
* Online Content Developer
* Webmaster
* Producer
* Managing Director
* Nutritionist
* Advertising
* Nursing

erm...Let's look at these jobs again.
* Artist - My drawings are worse than a kindergarten kid's.
* Historian - I suck at sejarah.
* Banker - Maybe but it's such a BORING job.
* Novelist - Maybe but my writing is not really good enough, and it's such a risky job.
* University Professor - This sounds better than being a teacher but there's not much difference anyway...except that this is much more pro.
* Photographer - Nope I hate photographers~
* Vet - I distest all kinds of animals except some of the bunnies.
* Paralegal - Sorry my english not good, can anybody explain what this word means? ==
* Graphic Designer - Not creative enough.
* Online Content Developer - What's this??? but working online would be fun haha.
* Webmaster - Webmadam. ^^ what is this job for?
* Producer - No~
* Managing Director - As if I could ever manage anybody or anything~
* Nutritionist - Okayy...but I'd be contradicting myself all the time~
* Advertising - Not creative enough
* Nursing - slow slow wait~

Conclusion : this is such a stupid and useless quiz!! either that or I'm  a stupid and useless person!!! tell me it's the former pls. T_T

2 comments:

Gail said...

Walao eh, can't resist commenting!

Historian: So far your SPM only requires you to hafal Sejarah. That is not what a historian does. Historians tafsir sejarah, and write books about it, and advice people based on it. I still can't see you doing that though.

Professor: Is very very very different from teachers. For one, they don't need to care if their students have disciplinary probs. For another they don't have so much paperwork to do and so many things to mark! They also don't organize CCAs!

Paralegal: go Google on your own la.

Online content developer: I think this is programming. Need to think a lot one. You won't like.

Webmaster also something like that - manage a website and all.

编号93121 said...

sien lo, means all also cannot lo! professor quite nice, but level sure must b very high lo~
i lazy google that para-thing la~