Blogger Widgets

Monday, December 7, 2009

我!!!发!!!脾!!!气!!!了!!!

my mood hor.
not good leh.
dunno why!!!!
frm yesterday until 2day.
also nt good!
grrrrrrrrrrr~
so bu shuang~
bu shuang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate it when ppl simply make assumptions!!!
AND I ALSO HATE IT WHEN PPL...dunno how to say.
erm....8 gua?
nonono.
anyway, pls LOOK at urself b4 u say about others!!!!
I REALLY HATE YOU!!!!

okok...this is nt anything recent...in fact it was last last week punya hal...bt i suddenly remembered ma!!!
REALLY LO!!!!
48 po!!!
I hate you I hate you I hate you!!!
I didn't de zui you summore!!!!!

WHY YOU BEHAVE LIKE THIS!?!?!?!?!??!!

SIAO.

And.
I don't like the feeling of being replaced. T_T
And ahem no you'll never know what I'm talking about.
SO DON'T GO N MAKE UR STUPID ASSUMPTIONS AGAIN LO, HELLO!!!

I really hate some ppl.
stupid dao~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And unfortunately some of the readers of  this blog are included.
YALA, cannot meh?!

yer...今天我真的很激动!!!
因为!
只想发脾气罢了!!!!!

然后!!
最近又没有人得罪我!!!
所以!!!
就只好挖回前星期的事情出来骂咯!!!

不可以咩!!!
反正!!!!
The memory is still fresh in my mind!!!!
The emotion lagi fresh!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR :@

AND HOR.

Mr W.
YOU VERY KACAU YOU KNOW!!???!!??!??!?!!
I VERY HATE YOU LO!
KACAU DAO~~~~~!!!!!!!

EVERY DAY CALL PPL!!!
SMS PPL!!!!
AND UR SMS!!! B4 I OPEN I ALREADY KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE LIAO!!!!
“在干嘛”
“在干嘛呢”
“怎么没回我丫”
“嘻嘻^^在干嘛丫^^”
WALAO WEHHHHH!!!!
I DIDN'T REPLY YOU FOR TWO DAYS YOU STILL CAN CONTINUE SMS-ING THIS TYPE OF SMS TO ME!!!!
YOU SO WULIAO YOU GO TO FIND UR GF LA!!!

really pity his gf.
haiz.
she really dun hv eye light lo!!
pick dao bf like this. ==||||
AND!!!!!
THE POINT IS!!!
INI BF! IS TAKING SPM EXAM!!!

...
..
.
..
...

speechless.

ei my temper over liao.

it was really fun typing in caps.
hahahahaha.

juz now i was really angry de lo.
now also ar.

juz that i've run out of words to scold for the moment.

one last sentence.

I HATE YOU.

thx thx thx. =)

No comments: