Blogger Widgets

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

It's 2010!
It's the first day of 2010, to be exact. =)
And...I'm 17 this year! 17! 17! 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really feels very old and da-jie-jie-ish lo.
I mean...17 leh.
Form 5!
Nasib baik our school gt form 6 de la, at least I won't be feeling so awfully old.

The days of secondary school really Flew past lo!
I can still remember the 1st day of Form One.
So clearly.
And my sis(form 6 at that time) pointed out a direction to me and told me that "a smelly toilet is over there". ==
Actually the toilet very ok de lo. The form 6 toilets lagi smelly (sometimes).

Anyway. Here I am. Form 5!!!
OLD.
BIG.
WHATEVER.
And I'll be 18 next year!!!
I can't bear to think of it. ><"

And I'm so not looking forward to this year!
SPM!!!
Got kelas tambahan summore.
And folios.
And homework.

And later, (maybe) plkn!

Then! Time to choose a bidang that I have interest in.

But I only have interest in marrying a rich man wor. =(

ahhhhh really scared la!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But I hope this year will be better than last year. =)
If I preoccupy myself with studies, maybe I won't have time to be silly over friends and guys and things like that.
Hmm maybe.
But I don't think I'll be rajin to that extent la. To be preoccupied with studies, I mean.

But hor.
Studying will really be quite good for me de lo.
Not just for my SPM results la, which I don't really expect much from (but still can hope!), but also for~ SLIMMING!
STUDY TO SLIM. That's my motto. =)

But studying is really boring de lo!
Especially BIO!!!!!!!!

I. HATE. BIO!

dunno leh. I really had interest in the 1st few chapters de. I still remember last time (at the beginning of last year) I used to stay up every night and read my Bio and Sejarah reference books until 2 something in the morning. crazy hor? xD
That's why I got 3rd place in class la, I suppose.
But as the chapters wore on, my place in class dropped dramatically. ==||
Coz really boring de ma.

Anyway try la try la.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dunno why hor~ I feel I'm kinda weird la.
I only have the mood to study when I'm alone in a room, late at night, listening to mp3.
At least, I only HAD that mood at the beginning of last year la.
After that I didn't have the mood at any time liao. ==
The mp3 was supposed to clear my boredom, but recently it just didn't work lo. I would either fall asleep listening to it, or my attention would be diverted to focusing on the lyrics on whatever song it was playing, and crying (sometimes!).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing else to say liao.
And my holiday mood is so not over yet!
Btw, does school reopen on next monday or what?

No comments: