Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

exams over

wahahaha exams are OVER liao lo!!!
And o, our class teacher Miss Elephant o, is a very rude and inconsiderate person.
Why?
Coz, every time she enters our class when we're Having Exams (baru start and very jin zhang de), she will talk to the students closest to her.
Pity them.
And then her volume (not 体积 ar) will turn up louder and louder and LOUDER.
Until she's practically shouting to the whole class, and we will knock on our desks or stamp on the floor or say SHHH very loudly.

But STILL she goes on and on.

Then she will say "Kenapa bising sangat ni?", and go to scold the class next door.
==||||||||||||

This is called "fifty steps laugh at hundred steps" in chinese.
Or "stupid" in english.
haiz.

Anyway today's chemistry paper was easy except for the last part.
2 marks fly liao~~~~~~~~~~~

And we're having our results mailed to us in the holidays.
Not email ar, we have to provide our own envelopes and stamps de.
How stupid!!! B4 this we never had to!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Judging by the amount of work I've put in this time, and my understanding of the questions, and ability to write answers, I think my place in the class will be around~~~


















20th out of 36.
Or maybe more.

Of coz, there may be a possibility that I'm less than that la.

But WEEKS b4 the exam I alrd saw my hardworking classmates studying in class and asking lots of questions liao.
haiz.










so sad leh.












recently I've gotten to know another friend on Facebook.

And he seems even worse than the previous one, seeing as he is having SPM exam TOMORROW and he is still disturbing me to chat on Facebook.
haiz.

And he said he dun wan study summore o.







HOW COME ONLY THIS KIND OF PPL WILL FIND ME DE??!!!


WHERE IS MY PRINCE?

I'll answer my own question.
My prince has found his princess and that's not me.
haiz.





Anyway, tomorrow is SPM exam liao wor.
To all the form 5 students, GAMBATEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(though if ur form 5 n ur reading this b4 ur exam is over, u dun deserve to get good results anyway. ;) )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"WHERE IS MY PRINCE?

I'll answer my own question.
My prince has found his princess and that's not me.
haiz."

haiyo...found his princess liao tat means tat's nt ur prince lo...wait PATIENTLY...haha...

adrian's favourite:think positive

XD
sarah

玩具 said...

haiyo u always quote adrian to me de o...i think i know who ur prince is liao...xD