Blogger Widgets

Friday, September 18, 2009

My happiest day!!!!

Just now I went for a little walk by myself, hoping to get some of my fat off.
Then, a motorbike passed by.
I walked on listlessly.

To my surprise, the motorbike stopped next to me.
I looked at it.
IT WAS MNP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then he asked me, you live here de ar?
I said yala...u also ar?
Then he said nola, I come to find a friend only!
Then I jiajia and said, ohya, seen u so many times, but dunno ur name!
Then he said...haha...my name is XXX o...ur name is mable right?
SO SHUANG!!!!
HE KNOWS MY NAME!!!
Then I act calm lo...n said ya...how come u so clever de...
Then he laugh...
MY HEART ALSO LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Then he said, where u want to go?
I said, maybe giant lo...dunno...walk walk only...
Then he said, I fetch u ok?
Then I said...har...I've never ridden a motorbike b4 de leh...
Then he said...ok la...then I teman u walk there, ok?
Then of coz I said ok la...

Then...aiya we chat so many, I also can't remember all la!!!
But we walked all the way to Giant and back to my house!!!!!!
When he was beside me, really very 有安全感!!!!!!!!
And I hoped all the ppl who passed by would misunderstand...wahahahahaa!!!!
I'M SO GOING TO FLY!!!!!

I LIKE HIM SO MUCH!!!
And I got his hp number toooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
SO HAPPY!!!!

Conclusion: You can really write realistic blog posts if you've got an active imagination.

P/s: don't kill me. ;)

3 comments:

玩具 said...

eh in case anybody still doesn't get it, this post is i imagine only de...not real de ar...

Anonymous said...

walao eh...at 1st still tot is real de...sao3 xing4 la u...

sarah

玩具 said...

haha what sao xing la...me lai de ma, not u... ==