Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

dream

I come, I see, I dream.
I dream and dream and dream.
I dream of things that can only exist in dreams.
I dream of things that have never happened and never will.
I dream.

At night, I also dream.
Last night, I had a dream.
I dreamt that...ok...this has Absolutely NOTHING to do with my everyday life or my daily thoughts...it's just a dream ok?
But it's so silly that I wanted to record it down, haha.
Ok, I had a friend.
Let's call this friend X.
We...erm...broke up?
I mean, game over for Friendship.
Btw, X is a female ar.
Then in my dream, she overheard me telling sarah about this guy I like.
I tell dao very excited de ar.
Then she looked extremely surprised, and walked straight over to me, and went, “原来你不是爱我的啊?我一直以来还误会你是lesbian哦!!!所以才不敢再接近你!”

This sentence, in my dream, seemed very very enlightening, == and we embraced.

*end of dream*

I woke up with a very very happy feeling in my heart...at least until my mind processed that it was just a dream. Nothing more.

Lol...it really made a lot of sense to me.

Btw, on a totally unrelated subject, I slept at 10++ yesterday.
Coz I was too fed up with somebody, plus I was tired.
Break record la.

1 comment:

尉语wei yee said...

who is the X ar....?????ha!
is she polly???haha!!!!!!^^

....btw,now polly is oso very fed up with somebody....how come a guy so damn ps....so damn diao jia????><