Blogger Widgets

Friday, July 3, 2009

Why?

Ei...I'm having my dinner...
and I was just wondering o, why is chilli called chilli?
It's just the opposite of chill leh...
Should b called hottie ma...or burnie...
But I guess hottie has another meaning...*immediately thinks of xxx XD*

*********************
Why are rambutans' hairs green ar?
Red is more beautiful lo!
Or were they just nt ripe enough at the time?
hmm....

*********************
Why do I dream the dreams I dream?
Why do I daydream the daydreams I daydream?

*********************
WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE ANIMALS?

*********************
Why can eating really cheer a person up ar?
Die liao la...I really feel this liao...
Prepare to see me getting fatter n fatter =.=

*********************
Why is blue described as a sad colour?
E.g: I'm feeling so blue today... :(
just example la, 2day I'm feeling white

*********************
Why do horrible looking primary school boys grow up to be so handsome?

*********************
Why are Malaysians (or at least those I know), so much purer than ppl from other countries?(I mean their thoughts)
Why are the ppl in the chatrooms I find online, all so cheap?

*********************
Why do boys always judge girls on their looks?
Why do girls always get attracted to the wrong boys?

*********************
Why did the tree have to fall down and smash the sound machine?
Ok la, this one I know...it's bcoz Roald Dahl wanted it to...=.=

*********************
Why am I so much chattier online and in sms-es?
Why do I sound and act so stupidly in real life?

********************
Why do hearts beat faster when they're excited?
How does the brain effect the heart + the lungs?
Why do people get heart attacks?

********************
Why do people usually get all the glory only when they're not here to know it anymore?

*******************
Why does my MP3 run out of battery every 10 minutes even if I charge it for a whole night?
(Now that's what I really want to know...!)

*******************
Why do people cry when they're sad?
Why do people cry when they're touched?
Why do poeple cry when they're happy?
Why do people cry at all?

*******************
Why do some people hate cucumbers and 豆芽?

*******************
Why do people like to go overseas to far far far away countries?

******************
Why am I asking so many questions all of a sudden?
I sound like an ignorant kid!
But I still want to know... ^^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bcoz animals cute...haha...
then u dun eat so much la...go n slp...oso nt bad de...

Anonymous said...

sorry..4gt again,im sarah...haha...

Mable said...

thx 4 ur comment ya ^^
animals cute? *vomits*
I know...I gt slp, I slp more thn normal ppl de, bt I also gt eat...zzz...these days onli know how 2 slp n eat, like pig ar... ^@^

Anonymous said...

vomit ur head la...of coz nt all animals la...
ya...u're a pig...haha!

Mable said...

hmmph...nvm, pigs r clever...
n Piglet (winnie the pooh's fren) is cute. bleh.