Blogger Widgets

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Paiseh...paiseh..this time really paiseh!

zzzzzzz......so sien la...
Just now sien dao took the quiz on msn de...the Harry Potter OWLs one...
So lame de questions...
Got all correct but nothing happened...
Nt even a congratulations!
Just this thing:

Hogwarts' Ordinary Wizarding Level Exams

Your score is: 20 out of 20
If your score is higher than 10, you have passed your Ordinary Wizarding Level exams. Please proceed to the nearest movie theatre and join Harry Potter and his friends in their sixth year at Hogwarts, in the Half Blood Prince.
1129 students have taken their OWLs.

Ini saja oh.
Stupid stupid stupid!!!
And a 3 year old wizard could answer these questions. =.=!!!

Ohya.
I want to say o.
Just now at church berlaku something paiseh la.
In fact, I couldn't remember being more paiseh in church!!! erm...maybe got once la...anyway!
Just now o!
This morning I was pianist for worship ma.
Then, everything went smoothly...until 谢祷...
Ok, for those who dunno, after 谢祷 we were supposed to terus sing "Praise Be to God From Whom All Blessings Flow" (nt sure of the title)....
But o!!!
I 4got u know!!!!!!!
I 4got the existance of this song. !!! =.=
Prayer finished liao, I thought, y everybody standing there waiting, so quiet?
Then I saw the LCD in front of me...the song...wasieh!!!
I was stunned for a while, and looked at my fingers, and saw that the score was not even in front of me...it was beside me on the chair...
Then I quickly took the score....unclipped it from the Amen颂...
Put it in front of me....baru play...
Haiz...whole thing took about half a minute or more...
Dunno what everybody must be thinking...!!! =.=
So Paiseh Man...

No comments: