Blogger Widgets

Monday, July 13, 2009

nice ^^

I think bcoz yesterday 2 tired liao...
This morning I din automatically wake up o...
Daddy also o...
7.30 he baru come in n wake me up...
That time I still blur...look at the clock n thought it was 6.30...
So I couldn't understand Daddy when he was rattling on about nvm ar...later only fetch u go ar...after perhimpunan ar...
Maybe after about 10 seconds baru saya tau...
Then I said "Oh! So late liao!"
Then Daddy repeated what he was saying all over again.
He said after perhimpunan baru go o...but I dun wan...
But, after bathing, packing my bag, eating breakfast n all...when I reached school already 8.05 o...
That time when I reach school the last teacher just said terima kasih...
So ngam xia =.=
Then I passed by mr raju and mr sathis...but they both din say anything...
wow...so good o...my prayers had been answered ^^

After that...nothing happen...
Then later, baru dapat tau our exam postpone to the start of August...
It was rather a shock when I found out that the exam was originally supposed to be on next week...lol...dunno y i din know de... XD

K...school finished liao...
btw 2day I slp alot, coz yesterday la!make me so tired o...
Then, I got into my grandfather's car...
and heard part of a super beautiful song!
I can hear that it is an old song...
And it just sounded so...so....indescribable!
Ok la, it may not seem so nice to some ppl, maybe even boring...
But I totally fell in love with it!
It painted a picture in my head...
A picture of a lonely attic...
In the evening...
The yellow sunlight filtering through the windows in the dark room...
A man, quite old, sitting at a wooden table, on a wooden bench...
Maybe he is Geppetto, he could be making Pinocchio...
So I memorized a part of the lyrics and googled it immediately when I got home...
Title is: This Land Is Mine





This land is mine, God gave this land to me
This brave and ancient land to me
And when the morning sun reveals her hills and plain
Then I see a land where children can run free

So take my hand and walk this land with me
And walk this lovely land with me
Though I am just a man, when you are by my side
With the help of God, I know I can be strong

Though I am just a man, when you are by my side
With the help of God, I know I can be strong

To make this land our home
If I must fight, I'll fight to make this land our own
Until I die, this land is mine

No comments: