Blogger Widgets

Sunday, July 19, 2009

mere words cannot describe my unhappiness

I'll tell u what I did just now.
I clutched my head, covered my eyes hard, shrieked and cried and writhed about.
Of course, I'm alone at home.
Don't worry, I'm normal now.
But what made me do that?
Don't worry, nothing big.
I simply listened to a song and thought of a person.
It was that song again...that made me cry b4...想太多...
是我想太多 你总这样说
But it wasn't that person, that new friend...
It was this Old Friend (no longer a friend) that I knew for over a year ady...
Well, I think I actually had had the nerve to think that I might be of the slightest importance in his heart.
Ok, I'm not going as far as to think of the L word, that is really too much.
But...maybe a bit? Something more different from normal friends?
Hahahahaha!!!
Stupid me...
This week, only I realized, I am even less than friends...
He calls me friend...hoho, but this week we online at the same time so many times, he never found me one time oh!!!
Actually should be the 2nd week liao de, but last week, he had something to ask me, then after I couldn't help him, then jiu nothing liao lo...
Until today...
I really think too much...
haha!

No comments: