Blogger Widgets

Friday, July 17, 2009

good mood

2day I really no bu shuang with anybody o...
haha...so 难得 hor...
This morning, my mood was quite good...
I felt quite happy and bouncy and bubbly ^^
But 2nd period, Bm, just so sleepy...
I think I slept for about half a period la...
Then elephant sitting at the back there telling her stories, talking to herself, waste time as usual lo...
After that, I was really tired liao, very sleepy also...
This kind of mood lo, so no energy to hate anybody lo...
Just had a pleasant feeling 2wards everybody in the world...

But, day b4 yesterday, I really hated somebody so much that I could commit murder de...
Ahem, I was provoked first.

But 2day, I actually felt like smiling to that person...
Coz my mood too lazy and easygoing liao...
Hope can maintain this mood till the end of the day lo^^

No comments: