Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

good day without you

Ok...1st...wan 2 wish Gail a happy belated birthday! Coz yesterday can't on9!haha
Then...ntg to say liao leh...
oh...
2day I expected to be very bored de...coz they all went to the kl trip ma...
mana tau, I had a kind of pleasant feeling all day long!
Maybe it was bcoz of...H A lo...
And maybe it was bcoz the person that I super-hate also...din see at all!!!! haha!!
Good lo....so good....later 3 o' clock i dun wan go 2 school, also is bcoz i dun wan c that person...coz i think he 90% will go de....
Anyway, 2day nobody kacau me or made me angry...so....good!!! ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

today so xien la...we went KLCC for 1 hour only,dun even hav time to shop...my good mood fly away liao...i knew u're mood wil be better than mine...i so geng la...

Anonymous said...

o..im sarah..haha

Mable said...

hahaha...nasib baik i pandai din go...n din hv to see anybody i bu shuang tiam...plus the ai zai also din see him...good good good!!!! ^^