Blogger Widgets

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Evening

wow...just now!
Me and Daddy went to Bukit Tampin...
Coz he said wan healthy o...
I was so reluctant to go at 1st, coz I wan on9...
Anyway, went...
Wasieh...I baru tau my stamina so bad de...
My legs quite ok, nt very masam...but I just couldn't catch my breath...
Breathe in very deep....breathe out also very deep, but when breathe out will find that no air to breathe out...
aiya dunno how to describe la...
Anyway, b4 we even reached the waterfall, jiu both very letih liao...
So we went down lo...
When walk down, I walk so fast o...
Until lost Daddy's footsteps behind me liao...
I walk fast fast is nt I wan de, n is nt bcoz I saw shuai ge...is bcoz my legs out of control...coz downhill ma...
After that, turns out we walk liao 25 minutes only, my chest jiu so pain liao...=.=
Really hv to exercise more ar...
K, after that o, we went to Giant...
Bought so many things oh!
All food...I think eat until next year also can...
The difficult part was taking all these back 2 the car.
B4 this can de, bt after that got washing liquid o.
So heavy u know...
Actually nt that heavy la, bt the plastic bag on my fingers...area very small...so pressure really high....sososo painful lo!
When finally put down liao I looked at my fingers n saw swollen liao, n the place is white...ouch!
But when we reached home, I enjoyed the best dinner ever!
1st, is ice-cream...with cone de.
My favourite kind of ice-cream lo! I love cones. ^^
U c o...this kind of ice-cream is enjoyable from top to bottom...
At the top, I like the nuts and the hard chocolate layer.
Then, after the layer is gone, I have the fun of licking all the cream until the cone.
The cone no nid say lo...I really really adore cones de.
Then, down there...bottommost, is the chocolate!!!
I like the chocolate the most, provided it hasn't melted.
yum yum ^^
After that, 7 biscuits.
Next, a cup of "cool tea" (liang cha)
Finally, 2 蕃薯s.
Haha...I think all that me and Daddy have walked off on Tampin Hill, has come back into our body. XD

No comments: