Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

boring day

2day...boring and hothothot morning...
Recess...
After recess, got a pengumuman...telling the students who wan hepatetis B injection, go puncak jaya...
I waited 4 miss ham 2 come along...then asked her permission baru go...(good student ^^)
Then...she told me ok, bt hurry ar, dun too long...
Then I okok...tq teacher...and walked towards my doom.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
haiyo just joking la...injection only ma. =.=
I went to puncak jaya, noticing that it seemed rather quiet.
When I stepped in, I was quite shocked to find that it was completely empty of students...
Only 2 women there.
I stuck my head in doubtfully, and one of them told me to come in la.
Then I went to the woman lo, and handed over my form and money.
Then she said, ok, after u inject liao, come back awhile ar...I need ur help.
I was thinking, after inject liao I bcum cacat liao wor, how to help u...
But, good student ma, so I ok lo...
Then she said, ok, give me ur hand yi xia...
I thought, wah, so fast ar! I dun have xin li zhun bei leh!
But very zadao, actually she wan my hand only...then she stamped a pink winnie the pooh stamp on my hand...hahaha so cute and pink! But now can hardly see liao.
Then, I crossed the room to the other woman, she told me, sit down.
I was quite dismayed when I saw the position of the chair...
Coz it meant that I would have to have my right arm injected, nt my left.
Anyway, sit lo.
Then...wah so fast o...
I didn't even have time to completely look away, ady inject liao...
Usual la...nt painful de...when the medicine injected in baru pain abit...
Then she pressed the cotton to it...and said "ssss...很痛哦?"
Very zadao lo...I was supposed to be the one who was hurt (and it didn't hurt btw)...n she sss o!haha
I looked slightly surprised and said "har...mei you ar..."
Then after thanking the woman, I went bk to the other woman.
She gave me a piece of paper...n said help her find these ppl ar...tq...
What...I tak biasa cari orang de leh...coz always scared of the teacher...
haiz...
but what to do?
Go cari lo...
All form one de la, 1 arif, bestari, cerdas and dinamik...
On the way there, I met amin's bro (dunno his name)
But he know my name o...qi guai...
Then he asked me pain or nt...coz I still pressing the cotton wool there ma...
then I said tak lo...
Then I went up the stairs...
Walked half up and then walked back down again...
Coz I wan throw the cotton wool 1st...coz if I go looking for ppl with me pressing the cotton wool there, I would look silly ma...
oh btw, all the ppl that I passed said "sss"
dunno y la...they nt pain also...=.=
K...throw liao (my blood was pink btw...how strange)
Then I proceeded up the stairs...
The ppl that I needed to cari all chinese de...coincidence o...
Dinamik 1st...the boy said he din bring the form...
I din know wat to do so I just said ok...
Cerdas...wah so good...classroom kosong de...
Bestari....pn kuay was there...
I asked 4 the ppl, she asked me 4 wat de...I said suntikan....
Then she said o.....and looked thoughtful...
In fact, I thought that she was considering whether to let the 2 girls go out or nt...so I just stood there waiting, and din notice that they had already gone out liao...=.=
zzzzzz i'm so chi dun!!
Then, after I went out, I told one of them to help me cari the cerdas girl, and help me inform the woman that the dinamik one din bring...
The girl was lee li wei, so I kinda knew I could trust her XD
Finally, 1 arif...my maths teacher sathis was inside...
they so good o...when I was 1 arif I let zainuri teach only...let him rampas my bag o!!! =.=
K...after everything, baru go back to bio lab...
haiz...tired la...

Last two periods was chemistry...
We had this electroplating experiment...
So fun lo...haha...
Bt one RM0.10 turn useless liao... XD

Ok la...later nid go for ah bong de tuition liao...
So sien man...I can just imagine myself nodding off again...=.=
k la, 88

Oh my goodness I've just remembered something!
I'm such a bad informer!
I din even tell the 2 bestari girls that they were to go for suntikan, that's y they asked me where to go!!
And I just said go to puncak jaya...
stupid....stupid...stupid me!!!
>_<"
sorry ar if u c this~

No comments: