Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

results

2day @ school very sien leh...
some teachers distributed exam papers...
my sejarah hor, i expected to get a D coz i din know how to answer half the questions but I got B3! 74%....not bad leh...altho less than selaras 1 but at least more than selaras 2...so I'm quite satisfied with it...and I agree I couldn't ask for more, since I only studied it a nite b4 the exam...
BIO...this one I got 68%....bu shuang lo....but since my objective salah so many...and my subjective cannot c de...also kira baik liao de la...not my marks baik ar, is the teacher baik to me.haha
Sivik...86%...no comment
Chemistry....this one I paling bu shuang de...68%! Altho I really dunno how to do la..coz no mood 2 study that time...coz that time my mood super not good coz berlaku some things and I also got to know some things (ignorance is bliss!!!)...haiz...68 leh!! last time ppl got A1 de o... :(
English...this one I very shuang...paper 2 is not good..62 out of 75...but I thought it was 62 out of 100 at first so I was very xia dao...nasib baik is nt...haha..then paper 1...Good!!! My continuous writing not so good....42 out of 50...coz I write de is a story and is super short de...but nvm lo...then directed writing i got 34 out of 35!!!! Wah super happy de lo!!! I also dunno that time how I write de...haha...coz usually my directed writing exercises are quite bad de lo....lol...anyway I got 86%....not bad la! ^^

We are always taught not to compare ourselves with other people...but when I compare myself with you, my mood always gets considerably better!!!!! hahahahahaha and GUESS WHY

No comments: