Blogger Widgets

Sunday, May 31, 2009

last year~

I
want to vomit
not bcoz I ate a lot
not bcoz I'm sick
but bcoz juz now I viewed the chat log of last year de me
chat with "somebody" de conversation
I dunno la maybe that time I suka him liao
4got ady la
or saja fx
or that is I speak de pattern
wasieh
u want to c examples ma
dun vomit hor...
ok I warn u liao de ar..

mei~berl~li~may~sin: yee
mei~berl~li~may~sin: u so bad de
mei~berl~li~may~sin: dun wan to chat wif u liao
mei~berl~li~may~sin: i wan to study liao
mei~berl~li~may~sin: coz i am good good de
mei~berl~li~may~sin: not like u
mei~berl~li~may~sin: haha
mei~berl~li~may~sin: ok
mei~berl~li~may~sin: byebye

omgoodness
I really can't believe it la!!!
so throw face lo OK???!!!!!
he must have thought I was one of those cheap 4 and act cute and Super-XP
walao eh!!!!!!!!

m+e+i++x+i+n: weii arhh!!
m+e+i++x+i+n: dun like that larh
m+e+i++x+i+n: tell me larh

Oh.
My.
Goodness.
could that be Me????!
ok la I stopped this speech pattern around October....but still!!!! YUCK
I've changed a lot!!!
Now I'm usually putting on the cool act
as few words as possible lol!
hmm let's c if I can still type like that
*tries it out

hahahahahahahaha!
today de weather is very hot arhh!!
and I haven't bathed worhh
yer so bad I hate the sun larhhh
sun u are so bad la not like me so good!
i am good good girl lai de
hehehehehehehhehehehe

aiyo can't la!!
I still can't masukkan the nauseating feeling I had when I viewed my conversations!!!
the above examples are just a few of the milder ones
... @_@

okok
that was to a boy.
now this was what I said to a girl back in 2008's June.

mAbLeLeEmEiXiN: dear darling **
mAbLeLeEmEiXiN: please please
mAbLeLeEmEiXiN: can you help me be pianist this saturday?

*throws up violently
I'm not even That close to her!!
HOW COULD I ACT CUTE UNTIL LIKE THAT DE?!
erm...let's try it out again ok...
*tries

my bao bei best friend
please please can we be friends again?
please larhhhh
i miss u very muchhhhhh de! ^^

aiyo lagi failure la..
this sounds so fake!
but last year de me sounds even faker hahahha

I really CAN'T ACCEPT THIS!!!
T_T
I can't believe I used to find everybody on the list and say hihi and send them a nudge everytime I online!!
even when they didn't reply me I continued to say "hello" and things like that!!
=.=




No comments: