Blogger Widgets

Thursday, May 21, 2009

exam

hmm...
everything settled...
calm liao...
but somebody very DUO SHI hmmph =.=

exam....
exam....
still hvn finish de...
nx week still hv a few more papers...

talking about exam...
haiz!!!!
my BM paper...
the last page i langsung tak nampak...
a week after the exam baru realized that i didn't do an entire page...
!!!

BI...
literature...
i hv a horrible feeling that I only wrote ONE paragraph...
i can't rmbr properly
teacher scolded us 2day for it n i'm sure I was one of them...

Add Maths...
easy dao bao zha

Maths
I 4got to use the OMR paper!!!
dunno teacher will bu shuang me or nt

Physics
no eye c

still got wat ar???

Ah!!!
Sejarah!!!
sejarah ar...
hmm
i think paper 2 can only get half the marks
or maybe less
...

MORAL
-berdikari
-bertanggungjawab
-rasional
these 3 led me throughout the paper

zzzzzzz

okok
gtg

No comments: