Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

@_@

I tell u...
last nite i dunno y...dunno crazy liao or wat...
I called Mummy's hp.
Okok....nvm...
This is not my point...
The point is, somebody actually answered.
I dunno wat happened...so scared...so paiseh...so dunno wat to do...
So I hung up.
Then after a few minutes, I received an sms. "Who's there?"
I didn't know what to reply...
and seeing ur mother's number sms-ing u, asking who u were...is really quite unbearable...
ntg to do, so tried to do add maths...
do dao halfway jiu suddenly cried and cried and cried...
Suddenly wanted a mother to tell all my xin shi to...
Ok, then stopped....then apologized to that person...
Then she said nvm...

juz now view liao 2 person's blog...
one make me very sad, one make me lagi sad...
okok, dun wan say anything about it liao...
I dunno wat I shud understand...but it's time I shud off9.

No comments: